法力值
金幣
973 G
聲望
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2013-11-16 16:13:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Baelnorn.jpg
(進階職業)
貝諾巫妖是精靈巫妖,他們選擇變成不死生物以成為他們的家族背後的支柱,極罕見的魔法資源,睿智的顧問,以及守護者.在古老的密斯·丹諾,他們戒備著盜賊,保護旅行的精靈,維護家族的榮耀,並給予年輕的法師教導.
在那座精靈城市被毀滅後,他們仍留在那片廢墟上,靜靜的守護著那些保存著強大法術書和魔法物品的地下避難所.
貝諾巫妖的外貌是身材高大,外表令人印象深刻的不死精靈,他們皮膚乾枯而滿是皺紋,白色的眼珠中微微發光.

- 生命骰: d4.
- 武器和盔甲熟練: 無
- 技能點: 2 + 智力調整值.

先決條件:
種族:精靈.
技能點: 專注 5, 法術辨識 14.
等級: 11 級 術士, 法師或牧師
陣營: 任意非善良
不能擁有巫妖等級

能力:
等級
1:貝諾巫妖特性 I:躲藏,聆聽,潛行,搜索,勸服和偵查+2
貝諾巫妖之觸:接觸攻擊造成1d6+5點傷害並且麻痺1d4輪.
貝諾巫妖防禦:寒冷/電擊抵抗5,+2天然防禦加值.
驅散亡靈:像相同等級的牧師一樣每天三次驅散亡靈
智力 +2.

2:貝諾巫妖特性 II:加值增加到 +4.
貝諾巫妖之觸:接觸攻擊造成1d8+5點傷害並且麻痺1d4分鐘.
貝諾巫妖防禦:傷害減免5/+1,天然防禦加值+3寒冷/電擊抵抗10.
操縱死屍:貝諾巫妖可以操縱死屍就像施放同名法術一樣,每天5次.

3:貝諾巫妖特性 III:加值增加到 +6.
貝諾巫妖之觸:麻痺時間增加到1d4小時
貝諾巫妖防禦:傷害減免10/+1,天然防禦加值+4,寒冷/電擊抵抗20.
鏡像: 每天三次貝諾巫妖可以製作出自己的鏡像.
感知 +2

4:貝諾巫妖特性 IV:加值增加到+8.
貝諾巫妖之觸:麻痺效果變為永久的.
貝諾巫妖防禦:傷害減免15/+2,天然防禦加值+5,免疫寒冷/電擊,驅散抗力+4.
驅散免疫:不會被善良和中立角色驅散.
魅力 +2   不死生物

注意:到了4級之後貝諾巫妖就變成無安全的不死生物, 因此可以免疫偷襲,重擊,負等級,毒素和疾病.不死生物沒有體質.當然,這在無冬之夜是不可能的.因此玩家將會獲得+12體質來模擬貝諾巫妖增加到d12的生命骰.

Thanks:  Special thanks to Stratovarius for his help and guidance,  Ornedan and Primogenitor for their scripting prowess, Lord Deimos909 for his work on the template, Silver for his great icons, and Shane Hennesey for letting me take a look at the lich.  Thanks also to all those who helped with input and scripting advice that I haven't mentioned here.

(PRESTIGE CLASS)
Baelnorns are elves who have sought undeath to serve their families, communities, or other purposes (usually to see a wrong righted or to achieve a certain magical discovery or deed).  They are lich-like creatures that appear as impressive-looking elves with shriveled skin and glowing white eyes.

- Hit Die: d4.
- Proficiencies: The Baelnorn gains no additional weapon or armor proficiencies.
- Skill Points: 2 + Int Modifier.

REQUIREMENTS:

Race: Elf.
Skills: Concentration 5, Spellcraft 14.
Class : 11 levels in Sorcerer, Wizard, or Cleric
Alignment: Any Good
Must not have any levels in Lich.

ABILITIES:
Level
1:  Baelnorn Properties I: +2 bonus to Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Persuade, and Spot.
         Baelnorn Touch: Touch attack causes 1d6 + 5 damage and paralyzation for 1d4 rounds.
         Baelnorn Defense:  Damage Resistance 5 to cold and electricity, +2 to Natural Armor.
         Turn Undead:  Can turn undead 3 times per day as a cleric of the same level.
         Intelligence +2.

2:  Baelnorn Properties II:  Bonuses increase to +4.
         Baelnorn Touch:  Touch attack causes 1d8 + 5 damage and paralyzation for 1d4 minutes.
         Baelnorn Defense:  Damage Reduction 5/+1, Natural Armor +3, and Damage Resistance 10 to cold and electricity.
         Animate Dead :  5 times per day the Baelnorn animate dead as per the spell of the same name.

3:  Balenorn Properties III:  Bonuses increase to +6.
         Baelnorn Touch:  Paralyzation duration increases to 1d4 hours.
         Baelnorn Defense:  Damage Reduction 10/+1, Natural Armor +4, and Damage Resistance 20 to cold and electricity.
         Projection:  Three times per day the Baelnorn may create a projection of itself.
         Wisdom +2

4:  Baelnorn Properties IV:  Bonuses increase to +8.
         Baelnorn Touch:  Paralyzation effect becomes permanent.
         Baelnorn Defense:  Damage Reduction 15/+2, Natural Armor + 5, immunity to cold and electricity, Turning Resistance +4.
         Turning Immunity:  Cannot be turned by Good or Neutral characters.
         Charisma +2
         Undeath

Note:  Upon reaching level 4, the Baelnorn is fully undead, and therefore is immune to sneak attacks, critical hits, level drain, poison, and disease.  An undead creature has no Constitution score.  However, this is not possible in Neverwinter Nights.  The player will gain +12 to constitution in order to simulate the increase of the Baelnorn's HD to d12.

Thanks:  Special thanks to Stratovarius for his help and guidance,  Ornedan and Primogenitor for their scripting prowess, Lord Deimos909 for his work on the template, Silver for his great icons, and Shane Hennesey for letting me take a look at the lich.  Thanks also to all those who helped with input and scripting advice that I haven't mentioned here.

Baelnorn.jpg (104.39 KB, 下載次數: 372)

Baelnorn.jpg

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

手機版|奇幻遊戲社群

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 02:55