標題: [MJChiang已翻譯]Alistair and Leliana對話稿 [打印本頁] 作者: xliu 時間: 2010-2-27 12:51:57 標題: [MJChiang已翻譯]Alistair and Leliana對話稿
Alistair and Leliana
阿拉斯特 及 蕾莉安娜
[youtube]VT_VmtR_3x8[/youtube]
{151329}
What was that... soup you made for supper last night?
昨晚那碗湯...你是放了什麼東西進去啊?
{151330}
Ooh, that? That's a traditional Fereldan lamb and pea stew. Did you like it?
喔喔!那是佛瑞登的名產料理小羔羊豌豆燉菜。妳覺得如何?
{151331}
Oh, so... it was lamb then? It had a certain... texture I don't normally associate with lamb.
是喔...所以那真的是羔羊肉囉?因為...吃起來跟我一般知道的羔羊肉不太一樣。
{151332}
They didn't make lamb and pea stew for you in Lothering?
妳在洛勒音從沒吃過這道料理?
{151333}
We ate simply there. Whole grains, made into biscuits or bread, and vegetables from the garden, cooked lightly. No heavy stews.
我們都吃很簡單。清一色都是穀麥,像是餅乾或麵包。還有把菜園裡的燙蔬菜。沒有吃過口味那麼濃的燉菜料理。
{151334}
Ah, so the last lamb you had was probably cooked Orlesian _style_. Food shouldn't be frilly and pretentious like that. Now here in Ferelden, we do things right.
啊~那我猜妳之前吃的羔羊肉應該是奧爾雷西恩風格的作法。不過他們的的料理風格太花俏而且無法把食物的原本的美味帶出來。我們佛瑞登就不同了,我們懂得真正煮東西的方法。
{151335}
We take our ingredients, throw them into the largest pot we can find,and cook them for as long as possible until everything is a uniformgrey color. As soon as it looks completely bland and unappetizing,that's when I know it's done.
首先,把準備好的食材通通扔到一個妳所能找到最大的鍋子裡,然後呢,燉得越久越好,直到所有的顏色都變灰色為止。當你覺得整鍋料理看起來既乏味又沒賣相的時候,就大功告成啦!
{187831}
You're having me on.
你是認真的嗎?
{187832}
Alistair: (Laughs) You need to eat in more Fereldan inns.
(大笑)妳有空需要多去吃吃佛瑞登的餐館。
--
[youtube]SRhx4F9-CFA[/youtube]
{82836}
Alistair: So... let me get this straight. You were a cloistered sister?
好...我就直說了,妳是不是曾經是位修女?
{82837}
Leliana: You must have been a brother before you became a templar, no?
你在成為聖殿騎士之前一定也是位修士對嗎?
{82838}
I never actually became a templar. I was recruited into the Grey Wardens before I took my final vows.
我其實從不能說是位真正的聖殿騎士。我在完訓之前就被徵召到灰袍守護者裡。
{82839}
Do you ever regret leaving the Chantry?
那你會後悔離開聖殿嗎?
{82840}
Alistair: No, never. Do you?
沒耶。妳會嗎?
{82841}
Leliana: Yes. You may not believe it, but I found peace there. The kind of peace I've never known.
會。也許你不相信,但我在那邊可以感受到心靈的平靜。一種我從未體驗過的安寧。
{82842}
Alistair: It used to get so quiet at the monastery that I would start screaming until one of the brothers came running. I would tell them that I was just checking. You never know, right?
在修道院真的超安靜的,我每次都會開始大叫直到另一位修士急忙忙地跑過來。然後我就告訴他這只是個演習。妳一定沒聽說過這件事吧?
{82843}
Leliana: I... no, I never did anything like that. I enjoyed the quiet.
呃...沒有,我也沒想過做這類事。我喜歡寂靜的感覺。
{82844}
Alistair: Suit yourself. The look on their face was always priceless.
妳喜歡就好。但我只能說每次看到他們的表情就帶給我無限歡樂。
--
{82853}
Alistair: So what do you think will happen to all those people we left behind in Lothering?
妳有想過我們離開之後洛勒音的下場會是如何嗎?
{82854}
Leliana: Some of them will find their way to Denerim. Many will die. As the Maker wills.
有些人會遷移去丹諾林。其餘應該都難逃一死,一切都憑造物者的旨意。
{82855}
Alistair: Don't you wish you could have stayed there? To help more people, I mean?
那妳有想過留在那邊幫助他們嗎?
{82856}
Leliana: If the Blight isn't stopped, everyone will die. This is the greater good we're serving, both of us, right here.
如果枯潮沒有被阻止,所有人都死路一條。這是我們必須去完成的大義,就在此時此刻。
{82857}
Alistair: So it's all right to let some people die for the greater good? I... I'm not so sure about that. I felt bad leaving all those people there, all panicked and helpless.
阿:所以為了大義那些人就全都該死囉?我不確定...。拋棄那些驚慌無助的人們讓我感覺很糟。
{82858}
Leliana: You're doing what you must, Alistair. There will be worse to come yet... you will need to steel yourself, you know this.
你是在盡你的本份,阿拉斯特。我們還有更困難的處境要面對...你必須要堅強起來。
{82859}
Alistair: I've never been very good at that. The steeling myself part. I find it better sometimes to just be a little weak. I'm all right with that, really.
我從來就不擅於鋼鐵心腸。我甚至覺得適時展現脆弱的一面是好的。不過我已經看開了,相信我。
{82860}
Leliana: I don't believe you. And either way, it's not as if any of us has a choice.
我不相信你真的看開了。但是你該知道,這種情況不是我們能夠選擇的。
--
{82869}
Alistair: So have you heard? Morrigan and him are... you know.
妳有聽說嗎?摩瑞根跟他發生那個...妳知道的!
{82870}
Leliana: Have you nothing better to do than to spread idle gossip? And besides, he can probably hear us both. You're not being very discreet.
你除了當個長舌公之外沒別的事可做了嗎?而且,他可能已經聽到剛剛你說的話。你真的是很沒神經耶。
{82871}
Alistair: No, look, he's not even paying attention.
不不不,妳看,他甚至已經魂都被鉤走了。
{82872}
Leliana: Hmmm. maybe. You don't... think that he's serious about it, do you? The woman is a vile fiend.
哼恩...也許。可是你覺得他是認真的嗎?我覺得摩瑞根像個帶有邪氣的魔女耶。
{82873}
Alistair: Well, look here, now who's an idle gossip? Me-ow!
喔歐!大家快來看看,現在誰才是個八卦精呀?啊哈!
{82874}
Leliana: You're the one who started this, I might remind you. And I'm... well, I'm ending it!
是你先開這個話題的,我警告你。而且我...我要結束話題了!
{151312}
Leliana: I am? That's news. When did that happen?
是嗎!?真的耶,我怎麼都沒注意到這點呀?
{151313}
Alistair: I just wanted some advice. What should I do if... if I think a woman is special and--
好啦別鬧了,我只是想問點意見。我該怎麼做,如果我覺得一個女生很特別而且...
{151314}
Leliana: You want to woo her? Here's a good tip: you shouldn't question her about her female-ness.
你想要追她?!那最重要的一個建議:永遠不要把這問題拿來問她的姊妹淘。
{151315}
Alistair: All right, yes. Good point.
喔,是的,真冏。
{151317}
Leliana: Why do you ask? Are you afraid things will not proceed naturally?
不過你為什麼要問這個呢?順起自然讓它發展不就好了嗎?
{151318}
Alistair: Why would they? Especially when I do things like ask women if they're female.
真的會順利嗎?尤其是像我這種到處問女生:“妳是不是女的”這種人。
{151320}
Leliana: It adds to your charm, Alistair. You are a little awkward. It is endearing.
這正是你可愛的地方呀,阿拉斯特。你人有時笨笨的。可是這樣很可愛。
{151320}
Alistair: So I should be awkward? Didn't you just say not to do things like that?
所以我應該一直看起來笨笨的?妳不是才叫我不要做這類蠢事?
{151321}
Leliana: Just be yourself. You do know how to do that, don't you?
當你自己就好了。你其實早就知道該怎麼做了,對吧?
{187828}
Alistair: All right, forget I asked.
好吧,剛剛的話當我沒問吧。
--
{82845}
Alistair: You know, I've heard about the Orlesian bards.
其實,我是有聽過些奧爾雷西恩吟遊詩人的傳聞。
{82846}
Leliana: Who hasn't? They're quite famous, after all.
一定聽過吧?他們算是很有名的吟遊詩人。
{82847}
Alistair: The stories I heard were a little... racier. It had to do with how a bard assassinated her target. How they were... lulled into complacency.
其實我是指比較...糟的部份。大多都是他們如何暗殺掉目標以及事後他們為此沈浸在自滿之中。
{82848}
Leliana: If those stories were true, who would ever agree to entertain a bard in their court?
如果這些傳聞都是真的,有誰還敢召見他們入宮廷呢?
{82849}
Alistair: Oh, I don't know, there's a certain allure to danger, isn't there? And besides, you couldn't all be assassins, could you? I'd take my chances. If the stories were true, that is.
喔,我不確定,至少我覺得那些人這樣做有點蠢,不是嗎?不過,你們也不會全都是刺客對吧?不過如果我是刺客的話,我一定會好好把握這個機會。
{82850}
Leliana: We had rules about that sort of thing. Strict rules.
我們對暗殺這種事有言明的規定,而且是非常嚴格的。
{82851}
Alistair: Such as? You're not going to tell me, are you?
例如說?我想妳也不會跟我說對吧?
{82852}
Leliana: Let's just say I had plenty of reasons to join the Chantry, shall we? And leave it at that.
讓我打開天窗直接說我有很多因素才會加入聖殿成為修女,好嗎?讓我們結束這話題吧。
--
{82882}
Alistair: So... this thing you and him have going? Doesn't that violate your vows?
嗯...所以妳跟他的發展,不會妨礙到你的誓約嗎?
{82883}
Leliana: What? What kind of question is that to just blurt out? What do we "have going"?
什麼?你怎麼突然問這種奇怪的問題?什麼叫“我跟他的發展”?
{82884}
Alistair: Yes, I'm that blind. I so totally did not see you ogling each other before.
對,當我是瞎子就對了。都沒看見你們在那邊媚眼傳情。
{82885}
Leliana: He was not ogling me. Was he? Was he really ogling me?
他不是在跟我媚眼傳情!所以,他真的有對我...我指...。
{82886}
Alistair: Now that you say it, I'm not sure. Maybe he wasn't ogling you. I don't know... I could always ask him...
我們的小詩人終於問出口了~不過我不確定。也許他真的不是在跟妳拋媚眼。不過妳想知道的話,我可以直接去問他...
{82887}
Leliana: You can't do that! Could you? You couldn't do that...
你敢!我...我不准你做!你不能這樣做...
{82888}
Alistair: I could. But I won't. Next thing you'll have me pulling his hair and passing him love letters.
我敢,可是我不會去問。不過妳之後可以找我幫你拉拉他的頭髮或是傳傳妳愛的情書。
{82889}
Leliana: I... just mind your own business. How inappropriate!
我...管好你自己的事吧!你這失禮鬼!
--
{151322}
Leliana: There are many great tales of lost kings who return to their lands to reign in glory...
我聽過很多有關失落的王族重返家園並奪回榮耀的傳說...
{151323}
Alistair: I am not lost. Nor, for that matter, a king. And there is nothing glorious about me.
我既沒有失落也不是那種王族。而且我跟榮耀什麼的沾不上邊。
{151324}
Leliana: You are Maric's son; you are the rightful king of Ferelden.
你是馬力克國王的血脈;你是正統的佛瑞登的繼承者!
{151325}
Alistair: I am the son of a star-struck maid and an indiscreet man who just happened to be king.
我只是一個愛慕虛榮的女僕跟一位不檢點的國王擦槍走火的私生子。
{151326}
Look, I can't be king. Some days I have trouble figuring out which boot goes on which foot.
看看我,我不是當王子的料。有一段時間我甚至連左右腳的鞋子都分不清楚。
{151327}
Leliana: Complete fools are made leaders of kingdoms all the time, and you're not a complete fool.
歷史上有太多昏君了,而且你也沒像他們那麼笨。
{187829}
Alistair: What an utter relief.
你真樣說真是讓我“欣慰”不少啊。
{151328}
Leliana: And don't worry about the boots. Kings don't need to dress themselves. That's what advisors are for, isn't it?
而且別擔心鞋子的事。國王都不用自己穿鞋的。這就是為什麼僕人會存在世上。
{187830}
Alistair: And star-struck maids, apparently.
阿:以及愛慕虛榮的女僕。
--
{151337}
Alistair: I will never get over how quietly you are able to move.
妳的步伐真的常常無聲到讓我不可置信。
{151338}
Leliana: It took me years and years to learn and even then I am not the best at it .
多年練習的結果,不過這還不是我最拿手的。
{151339}
Alistair: So you didn't sneak around when spying?
所以妳在偵察時都不潛行移動?
{151340}
Leliana: We all had different ways of doing things. Some preferred not to be seen at all, to cloak themselves in shadow and darkness.
我們有許多不同的方法來進行任務。有些人喜歡以影子為闇幕消失在空氣中。
{151341}
I realized that it is not such a bad thing to be seen, as long as you do not stand out and are quickly forgotten.
我則並不會刻意做到那種程度,我擅於當一位路人甲,不突出也很容易就被遺忘。
{151342}
I specialized in blending in, not drawing attention and looking like I had every right to be there. It is invisibility, but of another kind.
等到任務完成後甚至不會有人記得我曾經出現過在那邊。這也是潛行的一種,不過跟一般人印象中的不一樣
{151343}
Alistair: Ah, yes, but I heard you often seduced your targets. They'd remember you.
啊...這我懂,可是我聽過妳有誘惑過許多目標獲取情報呀。那他們一定會記得妳
{151344}
Leliana: Not if they died...
如果他們還活著的話...
{151345}
Alistair: Oh.
喔。
{151346}
Leliana: Dying while in the company of a lovely seductress... tell me that isn't a good death.
這就叫牡丹花下死做鬼也風流,還不賴吧!
{151347}
Alistair: I don't know if I should take you seriously... but you scare me sometimes.
我雖然知道妳這是在開玩笑...不過有時妳真的嚇到我了。
--
[youtube]s6HVJt6S1m0[/youtube]
{82875}
Alistair: So I'm wondering something... what exactly does a woman see in a man like Zevran?
我...其實一直很好奇妳們女生究竟怎麼看瑟夫朗的?
{82876}
Leliana: Oh, he's handsome enough for some. Why do you ask?
喔,他對於許多女生來說夠帥了。你怎麼問這問題?
{82877}
Alistair: No reason. It's just... doesn't he seem to be a bit too much? The hair, the clothing...
沒什麼原因。只是你不覺得他看起來太...過頭了點?他的髮型、穿著...
{82878}
Leliana: I don't understand. A bit too much what? Do you have a problem with him?
我不懂。什麼地方過頭了?你跟他有發生什麼過節嗎?
{82879}
Alistair: Beyond the fact that he's an assassin who's tried to kill us more than once. No... no, not really. Do women go for that sort of thing?
可能因為他剛好是一位刺客,而且對我們下手不只一次...除此之外,其實沒有什麼過節。...是不是女生都吃他這套啊?
{82880}
Leliana: Where I come from they do, oh yes.
從我所了解的女性同胞們來說,是的。這套很管用。