奇幻遊戲社群

標題: Simple plan-crazy [打印本頁]

作者: Jbeetle    時間: 2010-5-3 18:33:51     標題: Simple plan-crazy

本帖最後由 Jbeetle 於 2010-5-3 18:41 編輯

被老x說聲望太低  所以就把以前的文搬過來賺聲望吧....

                                                                                                                                                                                       
「Crazy」

Tell me what's wrong with society<告訴我社會出了什麼問題>
When everywhere I look I see<當我到各處看看>
Young girls dying to be on TV<年輕的女孩垂死掙扎要上電視>
They won't stop 'til they've reached their dreams<直到成名她們才會停止>
Diet pills, surgery<節食藥,外科整形>
Photoshopped pictures in magazines<雜志上出現處理過的圖片>
Telling them how they should be<告訴她們應該成為什么>
it doesn't make sense to me<我不能理解這些事情>
Is everybody going crazy?<所有人都瘋了嗎?>
Is anybody gonna save me?<有誰可以拯救我嗎?>
Can anybody tell me what's going on<有人能告訴我將來會變成怎樣嗎?>
Tell me what's going on<告訴我接下來會發生什麼>
If you open your eyes<如果你睜開雙眼>
You'll see that something is wrong<你會發現有些事情是錯的>
I guess things are not how they used to be<我猜事情不再像原來那樣>
There's no more normal families<家庭全部變得不正常>
Parents act like enemies<父母就像敵人>
Making kids feel like it's WWIII<讓孩子們仿佛身處第三次世界大戰>
No one cares, no one's there<沒人關心,沒人陪伴>
I guess we're all just too damn busy<我猜我們都太他媽太忙了>
And money's our first priority<錢是我們首先考慮的事情>
It doesn't make sense to me<我不能理解這些事情>
[02:18.40]Tell me what's wrong with society<告訴我社會出了什么問題>
When everywhere I look I see<當我到各處看看>
Rich guys driving big SUVs<有錢的家伙駕駛SUV>
While kids are starving in the streets<與此同時有的孩子在街頭上挨餓>
No one cares, no one likes to share<沒人關心,沒有人想去分享>
I guess life's unfair<我覺得生命是不公平的>
Is everybody going crazy?<所有人都瘋了嗎?>
Is anybody gonna save me?<有誰可以拯救我嗎?>
Can anybody tell me what's going on<有人能告訴我將來會怎樣嗎?>
Tell me what's going on<告訴我將來會怎樣>
If you open your eyes<如果你睜開你的雙眼>
]You'll see that something,something is wrong<你會發現有些事情,有些事情是錯的>
You'll see that something is wrong<你會發現有些事情是錯的>

為人父母的請記得這句話〝當孩子開始聽搖滾樂的時候,那就代表他開始學壞。〞

想我當年還只是個聽馬修連恩&雅尼&久石讓的純樸好青年,但是一旦碰觸搖滾樂那還真的不是普通的沈迷。

我喜歡Simple plan在crazy表現出來的生命力。不爽社會的規範,對著這世界發出年輕人特有的怒吼,
但又維持著一種心目中的良善價值觀

當年披頭四高喊『我們要靠搖滾樂改變世界』;到現在我還很喜歡他們當初的這句話                                                                                                                        
                                                        

[youtube]eiv0D-vD28U[/youtube]
  






歡迎光臨 奇幻遊戲社群 (http://fgc.tw/tuxbb/) Powered by Discuz! X2